I am a contemporary artist and a graduate of SUNY College at Purchase's School of Art and Design, with a Bachelor's degree in Fine Art. I am a skilled worker and a creative, responsible individual who is looking for work in a variety of art-related fields.
I specialize in color and composition. I have the ability to communicate ideas effectively through imagery. I am experienced in a number of mediums and interested in many different fields of visual work. Above all, I am a thoughtful, hard-working visual artist.
Resume available upon request.
If you are interested in purchasing or showing any of the work on my website, please do not hesitate to contact me with offers.
Some of my work is also available for sale at https://www.etsy.com/shop/KVGifts
- Visual Communication
- Years of work experience
- Ability to communicate emotions and ideas creatively
- Proficiency for accuracy and detail
- Aesthetic judgment and sensitivity
- Ability to make keen observations
- Ability to make appropriate color decisions